code of ethics
NSD International believes in ethical principles and therefore guarantees the following:
- All employment is freely chosen.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used.
- Wages are fair and comparable to industry standard and will always exceed the minimum wage.
- Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure shall not be permitted.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- Discrimination is not tolerated.
- No harsh, cruel or degrading treatment is permitted.
- No bribery, corruption, blackmailing or bullying is permitted.
Full Ethical Trade Policy Statement
- As a socially responsible small business, our suppliers, local community and customers have a right to expect;
Products manufactured and sourced by us are produced under working conditions that are hygienic and safe.
All workers are treated with full consideration to their basic human rights.
Ethical Trading Code of Practice
Staff directly employed by NSD International –
No forced or involuntary labour shall be used:
All employment is freely chosen.
Staff are free to leave after contractual notice.
No child labour shall be used:
There shall be no recruitment of child labour.
Persons under 16 are not employed at any time, day or night.
Working conditions are safe and hygienic:
Adequate measures are taken to prevent accidents and minimise potential hazards.
Staff are regularly trained in H&S. NSD International has a published H&S Policy.
Working hours and remuneration are reasonable and comparable to other companies in our sector.