DECLaration of compliance
1-We declare that all food products supplied by the company using Paper and Plastics (PE/ PET / PP / Vinyl) with zero (0%) recycled material content within it, have been manufactured and produced in line with the requirements of the BRC (British Retail Consortium) Global Standard Packaging and Packaging Materials Standard Issue 6.
2-We confirm that all materials comply with
- Packaging (Essential Requirements) Regulations (as amended) 2015
- Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2007 (as amended 2018)
- Food Packaging Framework EC No 1935/2004
- Food Packaging GMP Regulations EC No 2023/2006
- The Active and Intelligent Materials and Articles Regulations 2009
- The Food Contact Plastics Regulations 2011 (amended 2019/37)
- Regulation on the use of certain Epoxy Derivatives Regulations 2005
- Plastics and Articles in Contact with Food Regulations 2015 (as amended 2018)
3-We are able to provide a Statement of Composition for all Inks and varnishes used.
Since the application and conditions of use are beyond our control, the information provided does not represent a guarantee of any kind. The products performance and its suitability for the customers’ purpose depend on the particular conditions of use.
There is a recommended shelf life of 2 years for all products supplied.
We recommend that customers satisfy themselves that each product meets their requirements in all respects before use. There is no implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose of the product or products described herein.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please contact me.
Tel No 0131 654 4600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director (UK)